Setting up Grid 3 for text communication
Grid 3 has a range of solutions to help literate people communicate and do more.
Join our webinar on Wednesday 30 October to learn how to set up Grid 3 for text communication, and how to adapt some of the readymade text-based resources. We’ll cover:
- Setting up a user
- Selecting grid sets for text communication
- Setting up your access method
- Choosing a voice
- Adapting the keyboard for visual and physical ease of access
- Personalising messages and other content
- Adapting your writing settings
- Adding accounts for accessible apps
If you can’t make the live session, there will be a recording available later on – make sure you sign up for the webinar to receive the link!
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.