Super Core Communication Book is here!
The hugely popular Super Core grid set is now available as paper-based communication book.
Hard-wearing and portable, the book is designed to provide a vocabulary that is adaptable, accessible and versatile, giving users access to language when an electronic device may not be suitable or available.
Who is it for?
The book is designed for children who use AAC to communicate, including those who are:
- Starting out with symbol communication
- Exploring more comprehensive vocabulary
- Using Partner Assisted Scanning (PAS)
- Using direct access
Easy to customise
The book is split into three clear sections. This simplifies navigation and allows you to personalise the vocabulary.
Super Core is full of features to support language development, learning and literacy. It focuses on the most functional, high-frequency words that we use all the time.
- Over 2,000 words at your fingertips
- Always available core vocabulary
- Easy to add and remove activities and topics
- Colour-coded and numbered tabs for easy navigation
- Tear and water-resistant paper
- Built with Widgit symbols
Quickly say the words we use all of the time… these useful words make up 80% of the phrases and sentences we speak.
Ensuring core vocabulary is always available as you navigate through the book.
AEIOU large cell keyboard
Each activity-specific page contains single words and quick phrases relevant to the activity.
There are 100s of fringe words to discover in the Topic grids with each topic organised by frequency and semantically.
Find out more about Super Core
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.