Here’s a quick summary of what has changed:
- Smartbox is a group of four companies, based in the UK, EU and US, as such we have entered into a ‘Joint Controller Agreement’. This means our policy, and your data is shared between us as if we are one organisation
- We have detailed our relationship with our parent company CareTech
- If you are using Google services in Grid, we will soon be updating to Google OAuth to ensure your connection is secure and meets the standards expected by Google.
- We now use a service called Hotjar on our website to help us receive feedback from users
- Our website host has changed to Catalyst2
- A future Grid update will include opt-in tracking of anonymous data to monitor how well Grid is performing and help us maintain the software (including crash information, Grid version numbers, operating systems)
We know that privacy is very important to you. You can reach out to us with any questions about how we use and store your data at email@example.com
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.