Discover the importance of voice and identity
Voice and accent is an integral part of our identity and conveys a lot about who we are and where we’re from – Alice Smith, SpeakUnique
For many years the range of voices available to people who use communication aids has been limited, with little innovation happening to improve quality or representation of regional accents, gender or age.
Join Alice Smith (CEO, SpeakUnique) and Becky Martin (SLT, Smartbox) to hear how this is changing, and the impact that regional and personalised voices can have.
Discover how new voice technology can make synthetic voice creation easier and quicker and hear more about the new voice features available in Grid.
- Learn about how voices can help users be more successful with Grid
- Gain a deeper understanding of voice technology and how to find the right voice for users
- Hear examples of AAC users gaining confidence using Grid, with a voice that motivates them
- Learn how to get started with regional and personalised voices when trialling Grid for the first time
- Ask our panel questions about voice technology and new features in Grid
Join the webinar on 24 January at 2pm (GMT), 3pm ( CET), 9am (EST), 8am (CST).
Clinical AAC Specialist (SLT) at Smartbox, Becky works with AAC users and professionals on a daily basis to help them get the most from their AAC system.
CEO of SpeakUnique, Alice leads a team developing state-of-the-art voice banking technology, allowing people to create high-quality, personalised synthetic voices.
New voices in Grid
Grid now includes 30 brand-new adult voices for the UK and Ireland.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.