New and improved YouTube accessible app
The new YouTube grid set makes it easier for AAC users to discover and watch their favourite videos. Our updated accessible app has a clean and simple design. You don’t need to log in – just open the grid set and start browsing!
Watch the trailer
- Play and pause videos, control the volume and skip adverts
- Read the titles and descriptions aloud
- Quickly search for your favourite videos
- Get recommendations based on the videos you watch over time
- Large Cell version for those who need fewer and larger cells
Designed for all access methods
Make YouTube as accessible as possible, with simple navigation and visual highlighting as you browse. This grid set works with all access methods. It also gives you the option to have the titles and descriptions read aloud.
You can load your favourite videos with just one click, and personalise them by adding or removing different searches from the word list.
How to get started
Simply update Grid 3 and add the YouTube grid set – you’ll find it with our Accessible apps. Here’s a video tutorial to show you how it works.
Need some help getting started? Pop over to our friendly Facebook Community if you have any questions.
Try Grid software for free
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.