How does it work?
- A signal is activated using the infrared transmitter within your Grid Pad
- This signal is transmitted to the AssistX infrared receiver
- The alarm is raised and signalled visually, acoustically and by vibration
- The receiver then sends back an acknowledgment signal to confirm receipt
- If this acknowledgment signal is missing, the call is repeated
Download the AssistX manual.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.
Join the Smartbox mailing list for regular updates and news.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com.