About our rentals
- Rentals are initially for a period of three months. A rental may be ended at any time and a pro-rata refund will be made.
- At the end of the initial rental period, the equipment rental may be renewed for a further three months.
- The equipment may be purchased at any time. If the system is purchased within the first 3 months of renting you will get the cost of the device deducted from the purchase price. If the rental is purchased after the initial three-month period, you will receive a 50% discount from the purchase price.
- All rental systems come complete with Smartbox software and resources.
- All rental equipment will be in full working order, but may not be new. Where new equipment is supplied, it will be kept by the user if purchased. If it is not, it will be replaced with a new unit if purchased.
- Demonstration versions of paid-for grid sets and extra symbol libraries will be installed and will run for 60 days.
- Any paid-for resources (such as grid sets or alternative voices) can be added to a rental device. These items will be added to the invoice if you choose to purchase the device.
- All devices (apart from Smartbox Laptop) will be shipped with a mouse and keyboard. These must be returned at the end of the rental.
- Orders from statutory bodies are accepted with an official purchase order. Please send your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders from individuals or Charities may qualify for VAT exemption. Please complete and sign the VAT Exemption form and return it to us at the address below – marked for accounts. The VAT exemption form is available at www.thinksmartbox.com/where-to-buy/pricing
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.