Vocabulary for Life
Vocabulary for Life is aimed at young adults who have experience of low and/or high tech AAC.
There are two major sections within the Vocabulary for Life grid set. The first section is a set of category based grids e.g. meals, drinks, actions, etc. The second section contains the ‘Vocabulary for Life’ grids that include context specific pre-stored messages. They are designed to be used in specific situations such as ‘at the bank’, ‘eating out’ and ‘personal safety’.
- Designed for older teens/young adults
- Category based and context based grids.
- Large vocabulary of single words and pre-stored phrases.
- Uses wordlist features to maximise the vocabulary available on each grid.
- Complete sentence generation on each grid.
- Provides vocabulary to support the City & Guilds AAC Course at Entry levels 2-3.
- Includes “Adult” vocabulary eg. swear words.
118 grids, 42 cells per grid, 1018 unique words.
Katrina Moore and Smartbox Assistive Technology.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.
Join the Smartbox mailing list for regular updates and news.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.