Thank you for completing our returns form
We will be in contact as soon as possible.
If your device requires a password to log on, please either provide this or remove it so our repair technicians can fully access the device.
Packing your device
To ensure your device is not damaged in transportation, we have put together our recommendations on how to return it to us.
Click the link above to download our packing guide and shipping label.
Please follow the guide to ensure your device arrives back with us safely.
If you have the original box
1. Place your device, along with any power leads and cables back into the original box.
2. Pack the box into a second box, with soft packaging (eg. scrunched paper, bubble wrap, polystyrene chips) to prevent movement.
If you do not have the original box:
1. Cover your device’s screen with a protective layer eg. cardboard.
2. Wrap your device with soft packing, eg bubble wrap. A total thickness of 2 inches is recommended.
3. Pack your wrapped device into a mailing box with soft packaging surrounding to prevent movement.
Please remember to remove any old shipping labels from your boxes to prevent confusion!
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.